Saturday, 26 November 2011

A Weekend Treat


It's the weekend and it was a beautiful and sunny day here in Cape Town! I hope your Saturday was filled with sunshine and happiness and if you not out doing something completely fabulous, I hope you having the most relaxing, gorgeous and self-indulgent evening! I don't usually blog on weekends, but I've missed it terribly and I'm just too excited - to show you the rest of  my market collections - to wait till Monday! So, I thought, what better way to end off a Saturday then to do something that makes you smile. 


Wow! I really don't think there is anything more beautiful than a butterfly. I simply adore them and these detailed butterfly gift- tags are just stunning. 


Old school candy? Yes please! But even better? Turkish Delight... Toffee! Turkish Delight is a God send! But when you mix it with toffee, which initially I was a little skeptical about, the two flavours combine to create one of the tastiest treats I have ever had the pleasure of eating! You've got to get your hands on some! 



My vintage paper! My heart smiles a little every time I look at it! I can't wait to have it framed and put it in my room. Don't you just love the detail on the crown? And the white rabbit in the 'Alice in Wonderland' one is adorable!


Here some more of those gorgeous cards I was talking about the other day! The fairy one bellow is my absolute favourite! I love how each fairy has its on name according to a flower, somehow it just gives them a bit of character!



Vintage 'Wizard of Oz' paper! It was never my favourite fairytale, but I loved the concept and the morals of the story! How each character had to find themselves and learn to believe in themselves, it's quite inspiring and this paper is stunning! I love the illustrations! The wooden heart is another cute find! I have lots of them hanging up in my room! They also a cute attachment to a present!


This wrapping paper is absolutely divine! Butterflies, sparrows, pretty flowers and music notes all in one! And the greatest thing? Its not like normal wrapping paper, it has the old feel and is a bit thicker, which makes it that much more special! The alphabet folder beneath it, is my cutest new office-buy! Just something fun to slip loose pages in so they don't get lost or damaged! They came in all different covers, ranging from Paris to birds  and aged maps.


Whatever the question, cupcakes are the answer! And these adorable valentines cupcake holders are to die for. I especially love the little tags that come with them. With my vintage heart straws and these cupcake holders, I'm sure everything will be heart-shaped 


Nothing is better than Beatrix Potter... Except maybe a Beatrix Potter Cupcake kit! I love these so much I can't wait to use them, but part of me wants to keep them in their box forever! It will have to be a very special occasion before I use these ones. 


I hope you love these small treasures as much as I do! 
Have a beautiful evening and a special Sunday!

Sweet dreams, Sleep tight
xoxoxo

No comments: