Tuesday, 18 October 2011

Sea Shells and Sunshine


It's Tuesday morning, which means that it's one step closer to my fast approaching holiday! One whole week of relaxing, cleansing and rejuvenation and it all begins on Friday! 


There are thousands of things I want to do in my week off and now I have the perfect opportunity to find the time to do them. So here is a list of a few of the things I hope to do:

Read a book
♔Smell the spring flowers
♔ Paint my dreams
♔ Have coffee with a friend
♔ Learn a new craft
♔ Write a letter 
♔ Bake a surprise cake
♔ Go somewhere special
♔ REALLY spend time with the people I love 
♔ Or even do nothing for a little while


Remember: Sometimes you have to stop thinking and go where your heart takes you 


I'm going to go for walks on the beach and find somewhere to wear the beautiful dress I just bought from  Forever New! 






I'm going to go to yoga and I'm going to drag Matanna with me :) and then, I'm going treat myself to a facial, manicure and haircut


 I'm going to spend lots of time with my special Megs, before she leaves for Canada (and try and convince her that staying here for the year is a much better idea... :) ). I'm going to do something nice for a stranger with The Santa Shoebox Initiative and I'm going to catch up on lots and lots of sleep!


 And all the while, I am going to remember the words of Mahatma Gandhi:
"Keep your thoughts positive because your thoughts become your words. Keep your words positive because your words become your behaviour. Keep your behaviour positive because your behaviour becomes your habits. keep your habits positive because your habits become your values and keep your values positive because your values become your destiny!"



Have a gorgeous Tuesday
Xoxo

No comments: