Tuesday, 20 September 2011

Cinnamon Buns and Tea



Wow! I struggled to get out of bed this morning. Its so cold outside and a movie and pyjama day would have been just wonderful. But... I had to abandon that dream and get dressed for another day of work. It wasn't all that bad though, I guess when you sitting in the traffic, you really have the chance to think about everything and I got to thinking about some of the things I love... other than my cinnamon bun and tea :)


Here is my Tuesday list of 15 of the best and most precious things in life:
☆ Big warm hugs
☆ Ice Cream
☆ The smell of the rain
☆ Daydreaming
☆ Walking through a field of pretty flowers
☆ Laughing
 Smiles from strangers
☆  Soft cushy pillows
☆ Anything chocolate
☆ Passionate kisses
☆ My Beautiful Mom
☆ Wishing on a star
☆ Loving someone
☆ My cousin playing the piano
and lastly, but most importantly
☆ Being loved

Beautiful Image: Dustjacket Attic

I want to do each of these...

Image: The Bottom of the Ironing Basket



Images: We Heart It

Sometimes the most beautiful and treasured things are the things that you can't physically hold unless you hold them in your heart...

Have a Beautiful Tuesday
XOXO

No comments: