Monday, 12 September 2011

Magical Moments

"Weekends don't count unless you spend them doing something completely pointless" 



It's hard to believe another weekend has just past. Time is really flying by this year. I hope that you had a weekend filled with happiness and smiles, love and kindness and lots and lots of butterflies. What a festive weekend it turned out to be, celebrating my beautiful friend, Sydne's birthday with champagne, macaroons (home-made by Syd herself- and absolutely delicious), friends and dancing and spending some much loved time with my gorgeous family watching South Africa win their first game in the 2011 Rugby World Cup. I'm always in it just for the completely awesome vibe and hardly watch any of the game but these memories are the sunshine in my life. 




So, while the game was on, I was looking through some of my favourite blogs and Absolutely Ladylike , as usual, had a stunning variety of feminine surprises to make my day even more amazing. Take a look at this exquisite Louis Vuitton Cruise Campaign 2011. 


Dreaming of a weekend getaway? I was! This is one of the best campaigns I have ever seen. The clothes and the accessories are feminine yet fashionable and the photography, by talented photographer, Mark Segal is perfection.  




This is by far my favourite, the colours are fresh, the shoes- just WOW and the bag is every girls dream.

Thank you to Evi from Absolutely Ladylike for her inspiring and beautiful blog and to We Heart It for their pretty images.

Have a Gorgeous Day
Xoxo




No comments: