Wednesday, 21 September 2011

On Angels Wings

The warmth of an angel's light can comfort and illuminate the whole world



Never have I been more certain, than when I say I believe in Angels. For me, Angels are everywhere, they are in everything. They have no form... but appear only as they intend for you to encounter them. I feel them through the wind. I believe that the wind is either an Angel  rushing to be where it is needed or it is an Angel whispering in your ear to let you know that you are loved and not alone. I feel Angels in the sunshine. When the warmth of the sun warms your spirit, it is in fact the hug of an Angel, wrapping it's wings around you and keeping you safe. 




I see the Angels in the wings of a butterfly- beautiful, humble and unassuming. I see the Angels in the petals of a rose exuding tranquility, delicacy and a sense of peace and I see the Angels in a rainbow, bringing a bit of cheerfulness to a dull day... I believe that the clouds are the artwork of the Angels and that the sunsets are pictures that they have coloured in for us to express their love- just as children  colour in pictures for their loved ones. 



I hold the Angels, by touching the heart of others with a kind word or a warm hug or a sweet kiss and I hold the Angels by holding onto the Family and Friends who I cherish. I hold onto these Angels and treasure their presence in my life, within my heart. I feel closest to the Angels when I am lying beneath the stars or sitting quietly on the beach listening to the sound of the waves as they rush up to the sand...



I hear the Angels through music and listen as they fill my heart with song. My brother Mikey, is my Angel and my song for him is called To Where You Are, sung by Josh Groban...


 Who can say for certain
Maybe you’re still here
I feel you all around me
Your memories so clear


Deep in the stillness
I can hear you speak
You’re still an inspiration
Can it be
That you are mine
Forever love
And you are watching over me from up above


 Fly me up to where you are
Beyond the distant star
I wish upon tonight
To see you smile
If only for awhile to know you’re there



A breath away not far


 Are you gently sleeping
Here inside my dream
And isn’t faith believing



All power can't be seen




As my heart holds you
Just one beat away
I cherish all you gave me everyday
’cause you are mine
Forever love
Watching me from up above


And I believe
That angels breathe
And that love will live on and never leave


Fly me up
To where you are
Beyond the distant star
I wish upon tonight
To see you smile
If only for awhile
To know you’re there
A breath away’s not far
To where you are


I know you’re there
A breath away’s not far
To where you are 

Images: We Heart It and Pintersest
Happy Birthday, Mikey
Xoxo

No comments: