Wednesday, 7 September 2011

My Angel Mom ❤

For anyone who doesn't believe in Angels, you have never met my Mom. There are many things , from which I draw my inspiration, but my greatest inspiration is my Mom. As pure, beautiful and delicate as a rose but as strong and enduring as a rock. There is nothing truer or as unconditional as the love, which my mom gives to me.



First and foremost, my Mom, is a mother. Be it advice that I want to hear or something that I don't want to hear. I know that my Mom's is the most honest advice i will ever get. My Mom is a neverending song in my heart of happiness, comfort and being. She is my shining star and my guiding light.

Secondly, my Mom is my very Best Friend. No one on this planet can make me laugh like my Mom can. A silly little joke, a warm hug and a ticklish kiss and I never leave without a smile on my face.


My favorite thing about my Mom, is her tranquil and soothing voice. I used to love it when she would read me stories as a little girl before I went to sleep at night. Her voice was always clam and kind and full of love.Sometimes I forget to appreciate these small things, but if ever I am having a bad day, I phone my Mom and her voice on the other end of the line automatically makes things better.  

Like Mother Like Daughter Photoshoot
Courtesy of Leonie Schwartz Photography
My Happy Place, is when I snuggle up on the couch with my Mom and read a book or watch a series while she plays with my hair. .


The best things about a Mother-daughter Relationship for me:

-Baking together 
- The Hugs


No One Can Hug Like a Mother Can

- The Pampering Together

I love having Spa Days with my Mom 

- The advice 

I walk with the knowledge that I am never alone, when I am with my Mom

- The Laughing 

Playful and Fun

So, in the words of Abraham Lincon 'Everything I am or ever hope to be, I owe to my Angel Mom.' 
Thank you Mom, for being my greatest inspiration. I Love and Adore you with all my heart 
Xxx❤xxX




Thanks to We ♥ ItCool Free Images and Leonie Schwartz Photography for the beautiful Images.

Sleep Tight and Sweet Dreams
Xoxo

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow Tates! You're right, your mom is amazing, she had to be to have such an awesome daughter. You embody respect, sincerity and love - you are the epitome of - Sugar and spice and ALL things nice. Love you angel. Aunty Lynnie

Anonymous said...

This is truly beautiful tates!
luv kirst xx