Friday, 9 September 2011

Music of the Heart

Today I have an irresistible urge to DANCE...


 "I'd rather waltz than just walk through the forest
 The trees keep the tempo and they sway in time 
Quartet of crickets chime in for the chorus, 
If I were to pluck on your heartstrings would you strum on mine" 

So, that Owl City Soundtrack is turning out to be something quite spectacular! Every song has something inspiring in it and today, it was the above verse from their song called Plant Life. It made me feel alive. And... if the music is good, you dance! 




Someone once said "I could not adequately describe the way that dance makes me feel. It is as though I had somehow found a way to sever the chords holding me to this earth and for a moment, even if only a fraction of a second... I can fly." It has become a unique art of expression and a pure form of release, you feel the beat within you and you let the rhythm take over. 


My beautiful cousin, Domi is an exquisite dancer, she uses dance to express her emotion, to soothe her soul and fuel her zest for life. It is one of the most beautiful things I have ever seen. Like a butterfly, she glides gracefully, her feet like a pen, writing poetry. 


It's Friday, so let's dance, go out today and make every step a dance inside your heart...




Have a Beautiful and Happy Day and 
A Fun Filled weekend
Xoxo

No comments: