Friday, 23 September 2011

Honey Bees and Tranquil Seas



Music or Books?

The thing about books, is that they allow me to escape, if even only for a while to a place where I feel at peace. Yet music to me, is very much like a book, as the songs I listen too generally reflect the mood I am in, thus telling their own sort of abstract story- often making my perspective clear.

A Perfect day 

A perfect day for me, is one that is filled with family and friends, smiling, laughing and full of love...and  macaroons which always add a little bit of magic.


McDreamy or McSteamy?

Enrique Iglesias

Romantic Hero or Action Hero?

Romantic hero with a twist 

Prince William or Prince Harry?

Prince William- He is mature and seems so sure of who he is. 


Catherine or Pippa?

Catherine- she is classical and elegant

Heels or favourite winter boots?

Always Heels!!!

French chic or Italian sex appeal?

Italians- It's the Mediterranean thing


Chocolate or Coffee?

Chocolate

Great shoes or gorgeous underwear?

Can't have one without the other...

Pedicure, manicure or massage?

Manicure 


Three Places you fell in love with?

Vienna, Paris, Disney World

A beauty product or routine that you would recommend or can't live without?

Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream

A book you would recommend to anyone or that you love and often return to?

The Secret Life of Bees by Sue Monk Kidd



One item that you would take to a desert island (can't be a person!)?

My inspiration journal- filled with things that inspire me pictures, magazine cuttings, quotes, letters, pressed flowers and memories.

A movie that makes you cry every time?

Griffin and Phoenix

Who plays the hero in the movie of your life?

My Dad

How long have you known your oldest friend?

16 Years

Your favourite song?

 Comptine D'un Autre Été- Yann Tiersen


Three dream cities you have yet to visit?

Prague, Milan and Beirut 

School days?

A place where I made some of the most incredible and true friendships, which will last a lifetime

What - or who - always makes you feel better on those more challenging days?
My Mom



 Recommend a blog to us?

The Bottom of the Ironing Basket
Filled with inspirational quotes and gorgeous pictures, I never leave this blog without being inspired by the beautiful words.

Describe yourself in ONE WORD ONLY :)

Blessed

What is the one thing you know for sure?

Family is everything. Time is precious. Friendship is true. Fairytales do exist. Love is real. 



Images: The Bottom of the Ironing Basket

Have a relaxing, fun and special weekend
Xoxo


No comments: