Friday, 5 August 2011

A Vintage Vision

If you have been to London and you have never been to the Portobello Market in Notting Hill, you are missing out on one of the most amazing experiences of your life. Jam-packed with gadgets and gismo's and cute little vintage antiques, you'd be crazy not to love it! I was naieve enough to think that with my ability to buy large amounts of beautiful things in a short period of time, that one day would be more than enough time to spend at a market- HUGE MISTAKE! 

 From Vintage Type Writer's 

 Old Perfume Bottles

 Jewellery

Gorgeous Tins 

And Books

To cherub antiques, old suitcases and fashion, the variety is endless! There were some great finds but there was one thing that stood out above everything else... 

 My Vintage Lace Umbrella

I am in love! The Lace! The Frills and the way it just exudes femininity.... I long for the day when I can be rowed across a lake with the warm sun on my face and the ducks resting peacefully on the tranquil surface... Hopeless Romantic <3

Just Perfect
Be it this summer or the next, there is no doubt in my mind that these classy and fabulous vintage umbrellas will be at the top of every girl's 'must have' list!





 

No comments: