Thursday, 18 August 2011

My Favorite Forever

I think I counted down every second of every day until finally, Forever New opened its pearly gates in South Africa. The Australian clothing brand has been a huge hit in over six different countries, including China, Turkey, India and New Zealand.




It emerged in Melbourne in 2006 and has been so successful with clothing that celebrates the "feminine beauty of women," that it has been showcased in haute couture fashion shows in Paris, London, Milan and New York. 




Isn't this just gorgeous?

There is detail and chiffon and like you have never seen before, bows and pearls that you dream about and hats, gloves, scarves, and handbags to die for.


If you are anything like me, you probably just spent the last hour staring gleefully at each and every detail of the last collection, and are now reminscing over the fact that you wanted EVERYTHING you just saw above, so I'll share my favorite- Forever New (latest) collection and allow you to feast your eyes upon...




 It's like a dream...



 NEED this!


Just Gorgeous!



No comments: