Wednesday, 3 August 2011

I Have a Dream


I woke up this morning from the best dream I have ever had… but I couldn’t for the life of me remember what it was about. So, I’ve been sitting here at my desk the whole morning and it finally came back to me in one wonderful recollection of 
PARIS….


Aaah, Paris! Je T’aime! If I didn’t have cheeks, I am pretty sure that my smile would have gone all the way around my face. Now, if ever I wake up from a good dream and I can’t get back to sleep, I try and continue it in my head—and that’s just what I am about to do…
 

   When I think of Paris, I think of:

ROMANCE



SHOPPING



BEST FRIENDS
 If Matanna and I ever went to Paris together it would be exactly like this!


MACAROONS 

Ladurée has the best Macaroons in the world! and that is by no means an exaggeration
 EIFFEL TOWER

 I was lucky enough to stay at the beautiful Plaza Athénée Hotel when I went to Paris with my Mom. It is exquisite!

Still Daydreaming...


Images from We ♥ It 

No comments: