Tuesday, 30 August 2011

Honey and the Bee

Today I would like to make a tribute to someone who is Beautiful, Funny, Happy, Kind, Gorgeous, Crazy, Caring and Simply the Best- my precious cousin, Pascale! Happy Birthday, Pickle! I hope you have the most wonderful, happy and special day filled with balloons, cake and lots of love!You are an angel in my life and I adore you ♥.... 



 
 
Matanna has always been obsessed with Owl City songs and I have to agree that they are pretty awesome, but she recently made me listen to one of their newest songs, Honey and the Bee. If I had to describe this song in one word, it would be Happiness! It takes me an hour to get to work every morning because of all the traffic and I literally had the song on replay the whole way there! It makes you want to get up and dance and you can't help but smile- Definitely my song of the year! I have uploaded the cute music video just for you, so take a listen...I'm sure you'll love it too...

 The lyrics are amazing and the whole tune just puts a smile on my face :) 


The truth is, everyone knows that life can't always be smiles and rainbow and butterflies, sometimes there are days full of clouds and rain and cold miserable weather... but why should they get you down? My friend, Heike is a true inspiration when it comes to matters like these... I never see her without a smile on her face and she is always full of optimism. I found a little something that reminded me of advice that she would give to me....

We ♥ It

It is so true... If you are having a hard time, rely on your friends, if they anything like mine, they will be your wings when you forget to fly! Listen to songs that make you feel happy, Laugh and Remember the Happy Memories not the Sad... Don't Forget, just look for the Good... and for Cupcakes...






All Images: We ♥ It
I bet you have listened to Honey and the Bee at least three times already... :)


 So go out and Smile, Happy looks good on you :) 
Xoxo













No comments: