Thursday, 25 August 2011

Perfectly Pretty


As the countdown continues, with only one week left till spring, my mind keeps wandering to the garden tea parties I mentioned before… And with my birthday fast approaching, I can’t help but want to start planning my very own party! So, naturally, I have been thinking of all the different options and happened to stumble across the very lovely Hostess with the Mostess

 What a gorgeous party idea, I'm thinking a group of my closest girlfriends, cake, champagne and happiness


 Pink everywhere...Of course..

 The rasberries just add that little touch of elegance

 There will be lots and lots of cupcakes decorated with fresh spring colours and a few flowers to add some magic to the look


There will be a variety of delicious treats to feast upon and I absolutely adore the raspberry garnish
 Perfectly Precious! I cant wait to start baking...

 The different colours add a bit of character to these cute cake pops
Sugarcrafting is a lot of work, but it is also lots of fun and always adds an extra little something to a cake or cupcake. A friend of mine is doing a cake decorating course, I'll definitely be contacting her for some lessons on how to make these gorgeous pink roses.

 I love how the flowers have been set out in an unconventional way... it is very creative and looks gorgeous!

 Aaaah! Macaroons!! There must ALWAYS be Macaroons!!



So, I have sucessfully found some inspiration for my Birthday Party this year! Cant wait to organise it! Thanks to Hostess with the Mostess for their great ideas and beautiful pics!


Happy Days 
X



No comments: