Tuesday, 2 August 2011

(Be)lieve in (You)rself


I Believe in Happiness and Butterflies, in Magic and Stars and Fairies and Angels. I Believe that Love is Real and that Fairytales really Do Exist. I Believe in Bows and  Pearls  and Beauty and that Friends are Forever and Family are Angels in Disguise. I Believe in Forgiveness and Peonies because I Believe that Reconciliation and Cheerfulness are the Best Feeling in the World. I also Believe that sometimes, there are Clouds and Rain, but Never without Rainbows. I Believe this, because when you Truly Believe, Nothing can take away your Happiness. OH! And Macaroons, I will always Believe in Macaroons…


My Favorite Flowers
Always...


Balloons… 
They are cheerful and light and there is something about them that makes everyone feel special. To me, they mean more, they mean hope and they represent something beautiful… my special friend! Whenever I see a balloon, I know he is with me…


 Sometimes I'll just go to the beach with a whole bunch and just watch them go...





No comments: